29 de mar. de 2009

Punishment from God?

*




















Punishment from God?

May b u could answer me??? i m in a deep trouble..............
is it punishment from God?

well i brought in a house where we were like princess all 5 sisters i m the eldest one, i got engaged wen i was 18 ( its tradional out here to get married 4 girls 18-25) as its a poor country ppl want to move abroad the guy was in england wen he came for marriage i didnt like him he was not what i want but we had paper marriage but i broke it after some months as i didnt like him at all i tried to settle with him but couldnt......mean while i start my graduation which was stopped coz of marriage now i m 23 in the course of 5 years i came across almost 10 guys but only 1 guys i could say was what i want but today im in hell coz that guy n i have problems some issues in getting married and at the same time the same england guy is again here for me but i still dun like him at all my family is forcing me to get married as i m already 23 has four sis but i cant marry him i love a guy but right now he cant marry me what should i do i have soo much pressure from my family this is by God, is God punishing me ? my mom says that God is punishing me coz i broke the heart of someone thats why some one is breaking my heart i m ready to marry my love but not anyone else yet my studies are still incomplete.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... tell me what should i do??????????????
*
Fonte:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090329024426AA8IPLn&grp_name=ChrisOchunEspiritismo&grp_spid=1601155462&grp_cat=/Religion___Beliefs/Santer%c3%ada&grp_user=0
*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

SinapsesLinks
Seja bem-vindo!
Muito obrigado por seu comentário.
Leal +55 12 98260-2909

Jesus

Chico Xavier

  Francisco Cândido Xavier Chico Xavier, foi um dos maiores médiuns e lideranças espíritas do Brasil. Nasceu em Pedro Leopoldo - MG no dia 2...